- Bus - Classic Single Decker,
- Classic Coach.
It was originally supplied in rolling chassis form to Safety Coach Services (S.C.S.) of St Helier, Jersey in 1946 and their intention was to have it bodied locally by Jersey Motor Panels. Before this was commenced S.C.S. was sold to Jersey Motor Transport (J.M.T.) on 1st November 1946 who decided to send the rolling chassis to Mulliner to be bodied.
It entered service with the registration J 6986 in September 1947, painted in B.E.A. livery for the airport service until repainted in standard bus livery in March 1951.