Commissioned in June 1939 for Lady Isabella Wills, heiress to the Wills Tobacco Empire.
This magnificent vehicle was delivered in August 1939 and immediately “laid-up” for the duration of World War II.
Put on the road at the cessation of hostilities in 1945, she was used by Lady Isabella until the late 1960’s and subsequently spent many years in a museum until purchased by us.
She is a very capacious, imposing limousine with extremely comfortable light beige West of England cloth seating, matching Wilton carpeting, opulent burr walnut fittings to the interior furniture, central glass partition and intercom to the chauffeur.
She is fitted with occasional seats raising the seating capacity to six if required, she also retains her original fitted trunk to the rear.